Thursday, February 15, 2018

Short Update

Wow! A year has gone since the last time I wrote here. Assuming not many people these days use this kind of platform since we have the microblog platforms like Weibo and Twitter. So what do we expect?
So where did I left?

Yes, yes! the Samsung post.

It has been almost a year since I started working as a government servant and I am quite liking my job as though my income is not as much but I think I earn as much as I deserve.

I started to sort out everything - my photography hobby again. I am shifting the whole idea of capturing only landscape to street photography and photojournalism. After all these times, now I've realized how much I love street photography.

Anyhow, my first semester final exams result was released earlier today. Due to some technical issues, my result was put on hold from actually being released, all praises to Allah, I scored all As for my first semester, but there are more semesters to come and not to mention the elevating difficulties as well.

I end this short post with a photo I photographed this morning as soon as I reached my office.

The right moment remains unknown. Only time will tell. One could only strive for it, one could only hope for the best outcome out of it. Regrets, failures are unavoidable feelings. You feel pain, it is okay. It means you are relieving. Youth is the process of us growing maturer. Let all the unknown feelings linger inside you, you do not know what you could gain from these emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment